Attendify integration with Boomset helps you handle badge printing in a seamless, automated, stress-free way. Instead of pre-printing your badges upfront, you get the opportunity to print them simultaneously at check-in. This article explains how to set up an integration between Attendify and Boomset.
To connect Boomset to your Attendify account just follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Boomset account and create your group
2. Give your group a name and click “connect”
3. Next click on your newly created group
4. On the next page fill out this form to the best of your ability.
5. On the left-hand side select the Import a Guest List option and click the Start Import button from the list of options.
6. A pop-up window will come up prompting you to connect to Attendify, click the Connect button. This will take you to the integrations page. Click the blue add Integration button to add it.
7. You will see the below image. First, select Attendify as the integration from the drop-down menu and give the integration a nickname, we suggest using your events name.
8. Then add the API token. You can find the API token by going to your account settings in your Attendify dashboard and selecting the section called Attendify API tokens. Then copy the API token and paste it in the API token field on Boomset.
9. To find the account ID click the Mobile Apps or Registration tab. Then in the URL, copy the ID number in the URL just after the dashboard text in the URL.
10. After you have added that information, click the save button and you will see the below screen. To finalize the integration click on the registration page you wish to draw attendee information from and click on it.
11. The screen below will appear and you will need to click the Complete Import
Once you have completed the import it will pull the attendee information over to Boomset where you can manage the information to create badges with the Boomset platform. For more details on how that works and how to navigate their platform you can find their help center here and a guide to badges here.
The Boomset integration syncs every hour from the time of creation by default and constantly at the time of your event. If you need to force it to sync again you can do so by going to the Imported Guests Lists. And clicking the sync button under the last update.
If you have any additional questions about this integration or with anything else feel free to chat with us on any Attendify web page or to send us an email at email@example.com