You can request an archive with specific items or all of the Activity Stream and social information for a selected date range or for the whole event to be sent to your email address. In this article you'll learn:
1. How to Export an Archive?
Follow the below instructions to request and download an archive for your event.
1. Within your event dashboard, go to the Analytics > Archives section on your dashboard and click the Request button:
2. In the pop-up window, choose the sections you'd like to be included, the time range, and the format of the report (XLSX or CSV):
3. If you like the archive to be sent to your email addresses, please add the email address. By default, the email address of your admin account will be selected. You can also hit "x" on the right from the email to opt-out of receiving it to your email.
4. Click Request Archive.
5. Hit the Download button once the archive is processed, or find the Archive link delivered to your email address.
2. What data is exportable?
Allows exporting all RTMP links (available for Attendify Streaming package holders only). This archive is handy whenever you have multiple RTMP sessions. Exporting it allows to share the links with your A/V company or tech team, and make sure every individual session is connected to its own RTMP Link and RTMP Key.
- Session Chat: Detailed info about each message posted on the Sessions chats
- Likes: Report with the info on each Like the posts on Sessions chats have collected.
- Comments: Detailed report on each comment posted under messages within Sessions
- Photos: An archive with all the images posted inside Session chats.
Activity Stream: Detailed info about each message posted on the Activity Stream.
Profiles: Detailed information for all the profiles created in the app.
Comments: Detailed report on each comment posted under the messages on Activity Stream.
Schedule Reminders: For sessions only, the number of times the users have set up the reminders for sessions in the Schedule.
Photos: An archive with all the images posted on the Activity Stream.
Likes: Report with the info on each Like the posts on Activity Stream have collected.
Polls & Votes: Report with the information about responses associated with each Quick Poll.
Ratings & Reviews: Report with detailed info about the star rating and the text reviews left by the users.
In this section, you can also export the analytics in XLSX format for each feature in your app. For a detailed breakdown of what data can be exported with each archive type, check this article.
Have further questions about Attendify’s Archive feature? Reach out to us at email@example.com or chat with us on any Attendify web page.